Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ceruleanventure

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
After four breakdowns and four repairs in one month, I've figured out that my iMac G5 (isight) is a lemon. The associates at the local store aren't being much help. Does anyone know the number I should call for like Customer Relations or something? I can't find it on Apple's site. I need to know what number to call to request a replacement. Thanks :eek:

ceruleanventure

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
I'm sorry, can someone translate that for me?:p I just have a cellphone right now, and it doesn't have letters on the number keys. Thanks for the help though dejo

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Lots of phone numbers to choose from here. They'd probably want you to start with the AppleCare support line: 1-800-275-2273.

ceruleanventure

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
Oh ok, I though Apple Care was just for technical issues. I thought that replacements would be another number. Thanks.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
If you squawk loud enough (but politely), they'll escalate your case to the appropriate people. Detail your issues and attempts to resolve them...be polite but firm. If you're not satisfied with what they have to say, politely ask to speak to their manager.

ceruleanventure

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
We have been doing that, but we keeping finding ourselves in a dead end when it comes to the workers at the local Apple Store. They keep insisiting on repairing it, so I figured that I needed to try somebody higher up. Thanks for the help everyone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.