What other forums do you read/post to?

Discussion in 'Community' started by youngestchild, Mar 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youngestchild macrumors regular

Feb 22, 2005
    doesn't have to be Mac related.. just in general... where else are you on the net? :)

i use to post to a music forum but it was all a bit pointless. the forum was meant to be about the loacl secene but most people just took it as an opportunity to tune other members... ended up making a very small pond even smaller, yuk! :rolleyes:

i like this site because at least everyone seems to be here for the right reason, and it's mainly very constructive and interesting. i've learnt a lot!
  2. jsw Moderator emeritus

Mar 16, 2004
    Andover, MA
    I read no other forums. Some other news sites that have forums, but no other forums themselves.
  3. joetronic macrumors 6502

Dec 9, 2004
    New Oxford, PA
    i dont read any other Computer forums, but I do belong to a ton of Reptile and Invert forums. as well as a few astronomy newsgroups. I spend most n my "internet time" on forums.
  4. john1123 macrumors regular

Jan 26, 2005
    Down Under
  5. CrackedButter macrumors 68040

Jan 15, 2003
    51st State of America
    I frequent badassmofo.com and their forums are a blast. You need to register in order to look. I've been there 5 years but havn't hit over a 100 posts. Member 101 or 100 I think when I registered.

I also go to gamegossip.com. Been there 5 years as well. I don't go there much, as my interests have moved on, I just know a lot of people who go there. I had at one point over 5000 posts and then after a while I was left with 300 or so. But this has happened at badassmofo as well. Must be something in the system which deducts the post counts if you stay away to long. :confused:

Those 2 i frequent the most after here.

These even less so or never anymore:

Macnn forums
    Techspot forums
    Spymac forums

It is here where I go the most and it caters for my current interests as does badassmofo.com.
  6. John Jacob macrumors 6502a

John Jacob

Feb 11, 2003
    Columbia, MD
    I frequent www.team-bhp.com a forum for Indian car enthusiasts. I also used to post regularly on the Apple support forums, but I slacked off and I haven't been there for months now. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.