What really grinds my gears about iTunes!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by cwedl, Feb 26, 2006.

1. cwedl macrumors 65816

cwedl

Hi

What improvements do you want to see in iTunes and the iTunes music store!

1) A buy back facility - if you buy a single or two from an album and decide you want to buy the album later on, apple should allow us to exchange these singles for the full album. I have a few duplicate songs from iTunes music store simply because its still cheaper to buy the album.
    2)when you download songs I have on a few occasions pressed the buy button twice and it purchased and downloaded the same album twice, It should tell you if you do this, I know it tells you when you already downloaded the song in the past.
    3) Have a european music store! - There are songs from germany that I want to buy!

what do you want to see!

I hope apple reads this and follow through on our suggestions!

Thanks

cwedl

2. jordanste macrumors member

A "get artwork" feature similar to the "get CD track names" feature.

3. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    I agree on the first one.

I've never experienced the second issue though. In fact, one time iTunes 'cleverness' in stopping me d/l the same track got very confused. I'd bought 3 or 4 songs with the title California but only 2 of them downloaded. Support sorted it out though - I'd guess if you mailed them, they'd refund the cost of one of them

And I'll add - let song credits count towards the purchase of an album.

4. briangig macrumors regular

I agree...it feels like a waste of 99 cents when I have dupes...

And what grinds my gears? Family Guys references. j/k :D

The entire podcast management in itunes...I know there are other programs to do the podcast thing, but I cant be bothered. It should just work in itunes. I'm sure this will be fixed in future versions, but the entire thing is just a PITA. And it's no particular thing, from the way they are listed, to how they update...it's annoying.