Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ddk121

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
Wales, UK
Hey!
Gonna buy an ipod shuffle off the apple store online, but have one dilemma, what shall I have written on the back? I was thinking of just my name, but that's a bit boring... lol. Any ideas?

panoz7

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2005
Raleigh, NC
There was a thread about what everyone had engraved on their ipod a while back... I seem to remember something was spelled wrong in the title so I'm not sure about searching for it.

EDIT: never mind: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/155445/

I'm a pulp fiction fan so I contemplated having "Bad M***** F*****" engraved on mine... but better thoughts prevailed.

EDIT 2: My idea's in the thread also.

JDN

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2006
Lund Sweden {London England}
There is a long runny joke with me and my frineds at uni, that i hate iPods with a vengance. It started two years ago in a drunken argument that got a bit out of control. I have since then warmed to iPods and will be getting one when funds allow, as i have a complex and can never sell anything, im getting it engraved with: 'Just Because i have one doesn't mean i like them!' for pure in-joke comedy value.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.