What Shall I have??

Discussion in 'iPod' started by ddk121, Sep 20, 2006.

1. ddk121 macrumors 6502

Apr 23, 2006
    Wales, UK
    Gonna buy an ipod shuffle off the apple store online, but have one dilemma, what shall I have written on the back? I was thinking of just my name, but that's a bit boring... lol. Any ideas?
  2. liquidtrance123 macrumors member

Feb 22, 2005
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Put nothing on the back, it'll have a higher re-sale value if you dont have anything written on the back.
  3. panoz7 macrumors 6502a

Nov 21, 2005
    Raleigh, NC
    There was a thread about what everyone had engraved on their ipod a while back... I seem to remember something was spelled wrong in the title so I'm not sure about searching for it.

EDIT: never mind: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=155445

I'm a pulp fiction fan so I contemplated having "Bad M***** F*****" engraved on mine... but better thoughts prevailed.

EDIT 2: My idea's in the thread also.
  4. JDN macrumors 6502a

Sep 7, 2006
    Lund Sweden {London England}
    There is a long runny joke with me and my frineds at uni, that i hate iPods with a vengance. It started two years ago in a drunken argument that got a bit out of control. I have since then warmed to iPods and will be getting one when funds allow, as i have a complex and can never sell anything, im getting it engraved with: 'Just Because i have one doesn't mean i like them!' for pure in-joke comedy value.