What Shall I have??

Discussion in 'iPod' started by ddk121, Sep 20, 2006.

1. ddk121 macrumors 6502

Hey!
    Gonna buy an ipod shuffle off the apple store online, but have one dilemma, what shall I have written on the back? I was thinking of just my name, but that's a bit boring... lol. Any ideas?

2. liquidtrance123 macrumors member

Put nothing on the back, it'll have a higher re-sale value if you dont have anything written on the back.

3. panoz7 macrumors 6502a

panoz7

There was a thread about what everyone had engraved on their ipod a while back... I seem to remember something was spelled wrong in the title so I'm not sure about searching for it.

EDIT: never mind: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=155445

I'm a pulp fiction fan so I contemplated having "Bad M***** F*****" engraved on mine... but better thoughts prevailed.

EDIT 2: My idea's in the thread also.

4. JDN macrumors 6502a

There is a long runny joke with me and my frineds at uni, that i hate iPods with a vengance. It started two years ago in a drunken argument that got a bit out of control. I have since then warmed to iPods and will be getting one when funds allow, as i have a complex and can never sell anything, im getting it engraved with: 'Just Because i have one doesn't mean i like them!' for pure in-joke comedy value.