What should beez7777 get for xmas?

Discussion in 'Community' started by funkywhat2, Dec 8, 2002.

1. funkywhat2 macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

I'm with beez7777, and his mom wants him to figure out what he wants for xmas. But he doesn't know what he wants. Does anyone have any ideas?

2. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Ha! So what's the limit here - what does he need - what does he like, etc. A little thought on the matter and I'm sure you could come up with something.

D

3. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

Does he have an iPod? if he doesnt... thats an excelent Xmas gift!

4. Over Achiever macrumors 68000

Over Achiever

Hmm...I don't see the point of starting a new thread, so I'll post the question on this thread.

What is the good thing to get my best friend who happens to be a girl? Shes the best, been a good friend for years, but we are not romantically involved. I'm thinking of getting something that costs little, but means a lot...I'm thinking along the lines of a poem, but I'm open to suggestions.

Many thanks.

5. beez7777 macrumors 6502a

beez7777

hey everyone, the limits a few hundred dollars or so, maybe 3 or 4. anyways, i dont have an iPod, i was thinking about it, and i only have about a gig and a half of music, and if i were to get an iPod, it would be the 10 gig. i think that would be cool, but a little wasteful. i have a 17" iMac, so if anyone knows of any cool accessories...
    its rather frustrating not knowing what i want...any suggestions would be great :)

any digital toys, etc. perhaps?

6. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

any digital toys, etc. perhaps?
    How about a new pc? Best Buy has some great deals right now. Buy a pc, get one year of MSN for free...

What is the good thing to get my best friend who happens to be a girl? Shes the best, been a good friend for years, but we are not romantically involved. I'm thinking of getting something that costs little, but means a lot...I'm thinking along the lines of a poem, but I'm open to suggestions.

This is a tough one. I'm not into poetry, so I can't vouch for that. But how about a gift card to a local bookstore?

7. funkywhat2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

Umm, PC? Billy was waiting for years to get away from his Compaq. And he still has to deal with it sometimes.

Billy, you should get that book that you showed to me, Macintosh... (something).

8. beez7777 macrumors 6502a

beez7777

yeah, a pc is definitely not at the top of my (non existent) list. that book looks nice (Macintosh: The Naked Truth), but thats only $15. still have a ways to go, but its a start

9. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

How about a new pc? Best Buy has some great deals right now. Buy a pc, get one year of MSN for free...

:D

-sigh- Next time I'll use a smilie after the text to show I'm kidding.

Seriously, an iPod would be a good idea. Or how about some accessories for whichever computer you have?

How about a gift card to an Apple store?

10. beez7777 macrumors 6502a

beez7777

i should have known you were being facetious. anyway, what are some things you all plan on getting?

11. funkywhat2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

I figured you were kidding, but I wasn't sure.

You meant one of those VPR Matrix things i assume?

Billy - get an iPod. You don't want it now but next year you will.

12. AssassinOfGates macrumors 6502

10 gig iPod, EyeTV, JBL creatures, games, the possibilities are endless.