What should I do? (iBook)

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by latergator116, Nov 26, 2003.

1. latergator116 macrumors 68000

latergator116

Hi everyone. Just yesterday I received a 700mhz refurbished iBook from apple and it was working great for about an hour when I went to plug in the poweradapter. No charge. So, I tried the 3 other ibook poweradapters I had and no charge on any. I called applecare and they determined the computer had to be sent in for repair and they would send me a box. I agreed but I am starting to regret that. My last iBook was a lemon and had constant problems and I dont want this one to turn out like that. I am mad at apple because all the computers my family and I have ordered have had some kind of serious problem. So, my question is should I call them back and try to get it replaced. I heard somewhere if it is DOA you can request a new one, but if you send it in for reapair you cant get a replacement. I just dont want it to turn out a lemon like my other one.

2. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

demand a refund it was unmerchantable quality by law u can get a refund after the warrenty if the fault was there when u got it they gave me a refund for my 600mhz ibook (refurb) be stubun and they will give it to you its whithin your rights as a consumer
    save up to get a g4 ibook its worth it

3. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

Use punctuation. It works really well.

4. latergator116 thread starter macrumors 68000

latergator116

I hate apple!!! I called them up and they said they were closed because of thanksgiving. WTF, thanksgiving is tomorow.