Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What macs do you have? select more than one...

• PowerMac

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • PowerBook

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • iMac

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • iBook

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • iMac (classic)

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • pre-G3 mac

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • I don't have a Mac

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Jan 3, 2002
San Destin Florida
Originally posted by SilvorX
god....i've only been here for a few days, i might as well just stop coming to this forum....well this is my last post everyone, well i had fun cept the flaming....guess i'll just build a peecee or whatever instead of bothering switching over to mac :S
bye
-Silv0r

K. I don't really agree with the baseball bat up the side of your head technique that Alpha and KC used on you, but man, get a backbone.

To let a couple of guys that you don't even know post a response in a thread, and have that change your mind about getting a computer. Man, I hope that you are not that shallow. Because for real, that is really friggin shallow.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
update...

I just got my hands on that 8550 Workgroup Server I had talked about on here a month or so ago...

it's not really too useful to me...but I am going to turn it into a webserver...put a new hard drive in it...got plenty of RAM...maybe replace the power supply... :D

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Re: update...

Originally posted by eyelikeart
I just got my hands on that 8550 Workgroup Server I had talked about on here a month or so ago...

it's not really too useful to me...but I am going to turn it into a webserver...put a new hard drive in it...got plenty of RAM...maybe replace the power supply... :D

I would SO love to get one of the Apple Network Server 700/200's... those things are awesome! They were $19K new, though, so it'll be years before I can afford one... :(

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Re: Re: update...

Originally posted by Hemingray

I would SO love to get one of the Apple Network Server 700/200's... those things are awesome! They were $19K new, though, so it'll be years before I can afford one... :(

I'm not sure what they are going for right now...but there's always eBay...;)

me hate windows

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by King Cobra
Hey, mmmdreg, maybe you should have added a G4 Cube in your list...wsteineker is not alone! :eek:

I have three computers:
G4 Cube
0.5GHz
1024MB RAM
30GB Hard Drive
DVD-ROM
Extras: Original 15 inch graphite translucent Apple LCD Monitor
Non-Apple accessories: Epson 880, Lacie CD-RW

Fear the King.
Hey Cobra, what Lacie CD-RW do you have? Is it a good one? I need a new CD-RW(I have a 4x4x6 USB):D but I dont know if I should get a Lacie, Que, or an Acom.

Anyway, I have an iMac 333 Grape, a G4 400 with 576 ram and DVD. I also have a 5Gig iPod.

Jbear

macrumors member
May 29, 2002
Michigan
My mac:

G4 733 (quicksilver)
1280mb ram
40gig HD
Superdrive
GeForce2mx (want to get new but cant afford it right now:( )
17" Diamondtron (REALLY want lcd but cant for reason above)

also have old 10gig usb hard drive but its too slow for anything usefull.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.