What the HECK was Jobs thinking?!?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Wolfpup, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfpup macrumors 68030

http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2503

Whoa. I'm not amused. He could have at least kept his ideas to himself. Scary when Dell is the one who comes off as the good guy.

Especially not brilliant when supposedly Apple gets a lot of it's business from education.

2. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Probably wasn't the best time to do it, but what he said is true.

3. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

Well, I agree with Jobs. Teachers should be held accountable. Why are they exempt?

And Dell as the "good" guy? He just said what they wanted to hear. :rolleyes:

4. emw macrumors G4

emw

I agree with Jobs. Bad teachers should be removed, and I applaud him for telling it like it is. Right now it is practically impossible to remove ineffective teachers from the payrolls.

5. mattscott306 macrumors 68040

mattscott306

I agree with Jobs. (Not just because he's jobs). You should have to actually perform to maintain your position, it shouldn't be assumed becuase you have something like tenure.

6. Wolfpup thread starter macrumors 68030

Trying to blame horribly underpaid and undersupported and overworked teachers for the problems of schools is nuts.

7. aristobrat macrumors G4

There's a difference between not being able to perform at your best because you lack the resources and not being able to perform at all because you're just bad at teaching, no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.