What the hell?!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mgargan1, Sep 2, 2006.

1. mgargan1 macrumors 65816

mgargan1

Okay, if you're offended easily, please stop reading.

What the hell does this mean?

This girl i used to work with and I just hooked up... well, the rubber broke, and i noticed that after I finished... well.. she went into the bathroom, and about 8 minutes later came back. Well, I asked if everything was alright, and she said, "what are you talking about? why would you ask such a thing?" And as I'm getting back in bed, I ask if i have anything to worry about. She says she'll tell me in 2 and a half weeks. Well, she then goes on to say, "you know what...? nevermind, it would be inappropriate". And tries to kiss me and trys to get me to go back to sleep.

Well, after trying to get her to tell me what she was talking about, i finally gave up, and just got up and left her in my bed while i go on the computer, writing this. What the hell does this mean? I have a feeling that she wants something more out of us than I do. But I made it very clear that I wasn't ready for a relationship, or anything like that before we did anything.

Why would a girl say that, and then try to take it back? And it's not like it was the first time we slept together... so it wouldn't be like, "you're not that good..." cause otherwise she wouldn't be sleeping with me again...

Why why why?

Oh, and yes... i'm now going to go get tested... stupid girls

2. LethalWolfe macrumors G3

LethalWolfe

Says the person who has repeated slept w/her...

Lethal

3. mgargan1 thread starter macrumors 65816

mgargan1

I'm going to have to quote Robin Williams...
    "God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time."

4. Queso macrumors G4

Don't panic, she's probably just gone through it in her mind and decided to worry about it if a morning after pill doesn't work.

You may be a big old stud, but is it worth 18 years of being saddled to a child conceived under those circumstances? :eek:

5. LethalWolfe macrumors G3

LethalWolfe

:D

6. amateurmacfreak macrumors 6502a

amateurmacfreak

Love that quote.
    Anyways, she's just having a rush of emotions. It doesn't mean anything in particular, she's just in a bad place mentally now I'd think, she probably is just sort of freaked out.
    If you care about her, you'll try to be understanding. Maybe you can't understand really what a person is thinking, but you can still acknowledge that she has reasons for acting the way she is and she will probably be better by later. Females sometimes have weird emotional rushes and you don't have to try to figure it out, you just have to except it in my opinion.
    Try to respect her and her feelings.

7. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Sounds like she was only joking around with you.....just enjoy the ride before she revoke your bush pass.

Bless

8. Cloud9 macrumors regular

Girls are crazy

...but you should get tested anyway, for your own sake.

Pregnancies dont just happen because a condom broke. It's actually more difficult then younger people know to have a pregnancie develop. There are so many variables that need to be in place. That being said, you should always attempt to protect yourself because you never know when all those variables will be in place.

And theres always the morning after pill.

9. mgargan1 thread starter macrumors 65816

mgargan1

okay, i asked her in the morning...

she told me she was gonna say, that she once had that happen before, and that nothing happened. And that's why she said it was inappropriate...

So, that makes me feel a bit better... still going to get tested, and still worried about the pregnancy thing... but now atleast i don't have to worry about that

10. amateurmacfreak macrumors 6502a

amateurmacfreak

Good. Sounds like things have cooled off a bit.