What to get for up to $70 present?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Caitlyn, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Caitlyn macrumors 6502a

Hey guys.
    Okay, this isn't meant to sound like I am made of money or anything like that. I just need some ideas. My parents asked me today what I would like for Christmas and they are willing to spend about $70 on the present being that I have a bunch of siblings. So, I am really stumpted as to what I want because I bought most of what I wanted myself today during Black Friday sales with my own money. Does anyone have any cool ideas as to what a Mac and iPod enthusiest may be able to use at the price tag of up to $70? :)
    Thanks,
    -Caitlyn

2. savanahrose macrumors 6502a

savanahrose

that is 79>00 dollars. I checked, I want to get one for my husband for Christmas.
    How about a gift card from Apple? Then this way you can get what ever you wanted whenever you wanted.

3. Caitlyn thread starter macrumors 6502a

A gift card could work but I feel as though it would remain unused for a while. As for an iPod Shuffle, I wouldn't use it enough I don't think. I want to buy a 2GB Nano in a few months to use with a Nike Kit instead.

4. savanahrose macrumors 6502a

savanahrose

You could always use the gift card to go towards your Nano. Did you want to use ASAP or could you wait those few months and use it for the nano?

Why get something now that you wouldn't use all that much because it isn't exactly what you wanted?