What will Apple unveil at WWDC + CreativePro?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by iBookman, May 15, 2003.

1. iBookman macrumors newbie

What do you people think Apple will unveil at CreativePro + WWDC? (Other then Panther and a 970 Powermac)

2. maracz macrumors member

If PPC 970 is to come out in the powerbooks now than th new 15.4" AluBook. If not than I don't think the new PB will warrant a whole time slot to announce.

3. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

i think we are going to see an update to the imac line, and probably the powermacs, since neither has received (either then the 1.42 in the pmac) a major update recently.

4. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

i guess that Apple will update the iMac, PowerMac's at the same time. it would be even better if the PowerBook was updated at the same time as well. but if not, it'll be updated a month or so later i think.

and it would be really good if any new comps all came with a Panther inside.:p

5. Doraemon macrumors 6502

Actually, I think it would make for sense for Apple to release its products NOT all at the same time.
    Just like they did early this year.
    PowerBook, iMac, PowerMac all within a short period of time, but not at the same time.
    That way Apple ensures to stay in the press for a longer time.

6. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

that makes a lot of sense; why doesnt applke hire some of us to be PR people? we would be great :D :D :D