1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

What will I need to hook this camera up to iMovie?

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by GreyFox1221, Jul 10, 2005.

  1. macrumors regular

  2. Moderator emeritus


    If you look at the accessories tab on the page you linked to, you need either of the ones that are "4 pin to 6 pin" cables, because Macs use 6 pin FW400. Or you can get a 4 pin to 6 pin FW cable from any other source. Here is a cheaper example from Amazon.com....
  3. Gee
    macrumors 65816

    Yeh, Sony calls Firewire by the name 'i.link'.
  4. macrumors 601


    Under accesories, the iLINK (4 pin to 6 pin) listed for $39 extra would be the firewire cable I believe you're referring to.
    P.S. - Sorry for the repeat. I'd sworn those two posts above weren't there when I entered send :eek:

Share This Page