Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by tekmoe, Oct 15, 2005.
Assuming the new pb's are released, I am buying the 17" fully maxed out.
Money is no object.
Well if money was no object for me I'm buying a Dual Core Dual Processor 2.5 Ghz Power Mac with 16 GB of DDR2 RAM and a 1 TB HDD. Also the Geforce 7800 that will be announced and two 30" displays. My guess it will be nearly $25,000, but money isn't an object right?
i'll probably buy a cup of coffee and maybe even a bagel on october 19th.
I'll take what he's having
2 1D Mk II N's, a 24-70 2.8L, a 70-200 2.8L IS, a 16-35 2.8L, a 50 1.4, a 85 1.2L, a 400 2.8L IS, a 580ex, and a bunch of other stuff. if money was no object.
but ill probably buy a bottle of coke zero.
Wednesday = Cherry Coke
On Wednesdays we wear pink!
I'll probably just buy a triple venti non-fat extra-hot extra-caramel caramel machiatto, which costs almost as much as the 15" powerbook.
Maybe I'll actually pop for a topping on my pizza...or for a powermac
For people where money is an object
Besides my Dr. Pepper, I hope to buy either the updated 12" powerbook or settle for the 12" IBook. It really depends if the updates are "wow" enough to make my checkbook go "ow!"
I will buy a bowl of wonton noodle soup in the morning...
Maxed out 15" PB
Taking timezones into account, it'll be Thursday here, which means either a lasagne or some wedges, and either a hot or ice chocolate, depending on weather
Wouldn't mind a PowerBook too though
I plan on trading in my defected PM for a new duel core PM. Also I am going to sell my X800XT for 400 bucks so I can afford to get the 7800 GTX plus a 24inch dell monitor. Hey, I guy can dream, can't he?
Essentially a chocolate milk with ice cream
I think I'll wait 4 hours and have breakfast given this could be a major nothing event for me (I am not in the market for PB or PM)...
With sugar frosties on top?
.. RedTomato ..
Nothing. As it would be kinds foolish knowing where Apple is heading with its core hardware situation (x86).
As a person that is my feeling, as a business, I would buy it if I really needed it.
I'll buy lunch, not sure what I'll have yet. I'm completely happy with my Power Mac Dual G5 1.8 GHz, and my PowerBook G4 1.67 GHz 15". I doubt I'll update until the Mactels hit Rev B.
I'll probably get the 15", seeing as how I've been waiting 3 months to get a powerbook, and next wednesday seems about the right time. Does anyone expect the prices to be somewhat lowered from where they are now, even though they are upgrading the hardware?
im probably going to get a 15'' combo or super depending on new prices since buying hte 12'' is kinda buying a model that will be discountiuned possibly.
Wednesday in Soft Pretzel day at my office. I will have a few of those and my decaf green tea.
a maxed out pm is what i have on the cards. i just hope the shipping times wont be too long as i need it now and cancelled a 2.7 on the high probability of new products.why couldnt they have been announced at paris and have saved my emotional turmoil.
ill probably get a candy bar of some sort wednesday afternoon. the snack bar in the bldg i work in has these yummy halloween chocolate covered marshmallow pumpkins (pumpkin shape, not flavor) so theres a good chance ill get one of those. but if anyone out there would like to help out a college kid get a new apple computer (and a nice new video iPod) i wouldnt complain
even if i had the cash, id hold off on buying a new power anything until the intels are released. cause you know by like 10.6 or 10.7 everything will be x86 only so those with quad G5s will be out of luck on upgrades 4-5 years from now (when the quad G5s should still be pretty decent machines)
a bunch of canon camera stuff (i have no intention of buying any of it)
coke zero is like diet coke but it tastes better