What would Steve buy?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Totty, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Totty macrumors member

It goes without saying that Jobs probably has available to him at least one specimen of every desktop and laptop which Apple has released, but what if he didn't?

What if he were just like us, fawning over every rumored detail given to us about the next "insanely great" Mac?
    And what if he had to say what his favorite of them all had to be, taking into account the entire time from beginning speculation to an actual announcement to his purchase?

I'm not just talking about this generation, or the next one. I mean of all Macs. Well, aside from *the* Mac...it would probably be far too easy of a choice.

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

3. sunfast macrumors 68020

sunfast

I think Steve is a notebook man. Don't ask me why.

Because I have no idea why!

4. j26 macrumors 65832

j26

5. polevault139 macrumors 6502

He probably has a room full of TAM's just in case he needs some money he can just sell them off slowly.

6. elppa macrumors 68040

elppa

I get the feeling he has a special place for iMac.

7. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

I'd have to agree with that, after all the iMac basically made him and Apple as a whole very popular and in essence revolutionised the company. He also doesn't seem like the 'pro' type.

8. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

iMac G4, PowerMac Cube, and maybe the iMac G3 all seem like computers he'd have a place for. The iMac because it "fixed" Apple, iMac G4 because thats one sexy Mac, and he seemed like he though it was the answer to what the iMac need to be come. And Cube because he clear thought the world was ready for the for , which it wasn't.

Those would be his favorites IMO, as for owning he seems like a MacBook Pro or iMac guy. Mac Mini and MacBook seem to weak for him, and I can't see him need a Mac Pro

9. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

The iMac is, IMO, the best computer on the market, followed by the Mac Pro, then the MacBook Pro, then the MacBook and the Mini lagging wayyy behind.

iMac all the way! Steve loves it, the iMac, iPod and iPhone are his brainchildren (is that a word? it is now)...

10. Macmadant macrumors 6502a

he using a secret prototype C2D Cube along with a C2D Titanium powerbook

11. Allotriophagy macrumors 6502a

12. holamiamigos macrumors 6502a

13. TCD macrumors newbie

Think Old Black!

A VERY black Next "NeXTcube" serving a network of "NeXTstations"! :eek: