Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bubbasteve

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2004
Charleston, IL
betty02 said:
2 things such as iPhone would be great...........
iphone_2.jpg

iphone.jpg

And the iTablet sounds good to me....

itablet1_d.gif

images from Google Image Search

I think it's funny how the iTablet has Limewire running... maybe it's just me

Crikey

macrumors 6502
Jan 14, 2004
Spencer's Butte, Oregon
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
( . . . )

I also would like to see a Mac midi (bad name). A bit bigger than the mini, to accommodate a 3.5" HD (or maybe two, two RAM slots, with both RAM and HD easily accessible for upgrading. Also with a bit faster CPU, maybe in the range of the iMacs, to be an alternative to exactly those iMacs for those of us who might want to separate screen and machine for easier upgrades later, and want a bit more power than the mini can give but still doesn't need the full force of the Power Macs.

I really, really wanted one of these, for a long time. And I still think it would be a great product, for those who can't see themselves buying a consumer all-in-one. There are many such people, as I was.

Until I bought my G5 iMac.

Crikey

Jay42

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2005
Well seeing as though I have recently bought a powerbook, I would now like to see an iPhone (of course) or an iPod with small wireless ear buds (bluetooth or otherwise).

Laser47

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2004
Maryland
I would love to see a DVR set top box. I cant even imagine how beautiful it would be. Also it woudl be great if apple made a phone the Rockr is just pitiful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.