What would your wii game be?

Discussion in 'Games' started by twistedlegato, Jun 20, 2006.

1. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

If you could make up a game for the wii, totally using advantage of the controller, what would your game be? Mine would be an all out Sword Fighting Game were you would use the wii-mote as your sword and other weapons (sort of like zelda and Red Steel) but also another game would be if you were building a house or something and you use the wii-mote as your hammer, saw, screwdriver, and any other tools to make something..Just some ideas,

do you have any?:cool:

2. srobert macrumors 68020

srobert

I'd probably go for a PC styled real-time strategy game. Until now, RTS had to be "dumbed down" on the console because the lack of a mouse to easily, precisely and quickly select units and buildings. I think that they could come up with a very nice RTS interface for the Wii.

Nunchuck used for scrolling the map. Wiimote used to point-click to select single units, point-drag-click to select groups of units, etc…

Edit: just had a funny though: Think warcraft 3 but with the Mushroom Kingdom pitted against Bowser's kingdom. Picture a bunch of toads meleeing with a squad of goombas. Lakitu aerial bombardment? Yoshi knights? Chomp devense turrets? Magikoopa sorcerers? Shy Guy Spy? Bullet Bill Turrets? Warp pipe shortcus? Scratch that, use a Zelda/Hyrule theme… :D Nah… sounds fun but I think they should come up with an original new franchise.

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I have a few ideas in the pipeline ;)

Frankly... I'd just like a really good FPS. Something beautiful looking, a surreal art direction. Something different to other FPS games though. 99% of games just look cack to me so it would need to be something very good.
    I'm vague. lol.

4. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

To tell the truth I'm going to stick with Nintendo signature games(except if i see a game that really takes advantage of the Wii) on the Wii and get the FPS/Action adventure on my PS3....

Bless

5. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

6. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

A star wars game.

Portions of the game are lightsaber dueling, and portions are FPS.

The saber tracks the movement of the pointer. Force powers are bound to the nunchuck. For example, shove forward to force push, pull back for pull, etc.

You can dual weild blasters, too. During dual weilding, the nunchuck functions as a gyromouse, and that gun can only shoot in the center of the screen but is used for changing your view, and the pointer lets you shoot anywhere on the screen with the other gun :)

And it has online multiplayer a la Jedi Academy or Star Wars Battlefront.

7. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

That sounds Awasome, i am really gonna like the nunchuck,

8. Bubbasteve macrumors 65816

Bubbasteve

Duckhunt or a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game where it's first person...and Casey Jones and Splinter would be unlockable...yeah that would be nice

9. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Ah, scratch all that. My Wii game would be Super Smash Bros Brawl, with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Cloud, Sephiroth, and Sora as playable characters :D And 64-player online matches. In one game. On one really freakin' huge map.

10. jsousa macrumors member

11. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

oh! Another "New Satan Sam" with Castlevania style 'elegant' characters. gyro controller only used for throwing items at enemies. makes pixel art cool again :cool:

12. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

THAT must be the most amazing thing i have ever read;)