What WoW mods do you use?

Discussion in 'Games' started by vsp, Aug 22, 2005.

1. vsp macrumors regular

I've only tried a few, but all of them except Auctioneer return some error value at some point while playing. The game never crashes, it's really only a minor disruption, but it's irritating, and one message popped up in the middle of a large fight.

I"ve been careful about making sure the ones I've tried are both well regarded and tested on 1.6, but none of them seem to work totally as advertised. They function well enough to keep me interested in trying some, but I haven't found one to keep yet. Anyone use any mods that behave cleanly on a Mac? Any you find essential?

My main character is a lvl 41 hunter, but I've also been dabbling with fighters, rogues, and warlocks.

2. dubbz macrumors 68020

dubbz

Haven't really messed around much with Mods. Installed the cMinimapCoordinates addon today, which is Out of Date or something, but it works fine anyway.

3. dizastor macrumors 6502a

dizastor

CTmod
    MonkeyQuest
    KOSlist
    Auctioneer
    Enchantrix
    Gatherer
    PvPlog

4. AoWolf macrumors 6502a

AoWolf

We are Warriors thank you! /mad /e casts execute on the hunter

I use stancesets a warrior weapon/stance changer. I also use a self cast mod, they both work perfectly for me.

5. vsp thread starter macrumors regular

My apologies....though I usually just call you folk "whackers." Get's the rage flowing when they hear that.

Calling it Rage only puts into my mind's eye images of Yosemite Sam. Which, in certain fights, adds a delicious humor to the whole proceedings.

But, yeah.....I think my Undead Warrior Fronk would take exception to being called just a "fighter." He seems a bit loopy in his gait so he be fine with being called a "whacker," I can't tell yet.

6. dubbz macrumors 68020

dubbz

^^^

I just call them 'Meat shields'. Not infront of them, of course. That's just bad karma ;)

7. Vlade macrumors 6502a

Vlade

CTRaidassist is almost a necessity for MC and other 40 people raids. Atlas is nice, maps of all instances, and I use cosmos but I disabled a lot of the bloat.

8. AoWolf macrumors 6502a

AoWolf

Yes until you face a 31/20 warrior with an arcanite reaper then you will call us overpowered :)