What's a Reasonable Time From for SSBB?

Discussion in 'Games' started by bobber205, Feb 19, 2007.

1. bobber205 macrumors 68020

Nov 15, 2005
    For brawl? When shall you arrive?

I've seen lots of sites and mags say 6/1/2007 is the day.

So what's the news? What day do you guys expect. I highly doubt they'll wait until xmas. Haven't the other games come out summer/early fall?

This was the reason I got a Wii. :D
  2. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
  3. MRU macrumors demi-god

Aug 23, 2005
    I think the same Oct/November

I dont think we will see Mario Galaxy etiher until (Dec) Christmas 07

Metroid maybe August.
  4. applekid macrumors 68020

Jul 3, 2003
    November and compete with the likes of Halo 3 and possibly MGS4 (that got delayed more, right?)?

Maybe as long as its not the same week as Halo 3. I would like to purchase a new X-Box 360 around then. SSBB has to be a holiday hit though.

The Nintendo WiFi Connection SDKs for the Wii have been reaching developers now, from what I heard. Of course, being able to play online with Wii/friend codes is one thing and playing online with a completer, X-Box Live-like experience is another.

Seriously, I'm worried about how far Nintendo will push online play. I expect it to be there, but I don't want to end up with something as tedious as the DS's current friend codes. I want something more mature like X-Box Live, even if the Wii all of a sudden becomes less family-friendly.
  5. darkwing macrumors 65816

Jan 6, 2004
    I won't consider getting a Wii until this game comes out. Let me know when you guys figure it out. :cool:
  6. Dagless macrumors Core

Jan 18, 2005
    Fighting to stay in the EU
    This game cannot come out soon enough. I found Melee to be the best game of last gen, purely for the incredible lasting appeal, Carolines memory card gets wiped every few months but theres never a grumble when we're off unlocking everything again. Addictive as hell. Might buy a new Gamecube controller just for this one too.

I'd say August-December for this one. It's been in the making since May '05 so it can't be too far off completion. Especially since they can recycle so much from the previous game. Unless they're planning an absolute stonker of a game.