What's a used 512 MB Shuffle worth?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by hikeNM, Feb 8, 2006.

1. hikeNM macrumors 6502a

Sep 29, 2004
    Somewhere close to a dairy in East Texas
    Ok, I gave in and ordered a 1 GB Nano last night. My shuffle just wasn't cutting it. I'm one who has to have a screen, I guess.

How much is a one year old 512 Shuffle worth nowdays? I'm wondering if it's worth even selling.

2. Whigga Spitta macrumors 6502

Apr 21, 2004
    Can you say Chi-City??
    well considering that the price went down from $99 to $69 yesterday, i'm going to venture it's not going to be worth very much to anybody. that being said, i would try to find someone who is in need of purchasing a flash drive and try to use the fact that this shuffle will play music to persuade them to buy from you.
  3. ebook macrumors 6502

Jun 10, 2004
    Sprint Car Capital of the World
    Well, now that you can buy a factory refurb from Apple for $49 plus shipping ($4 I think) I would say that it isn't worth a ton, but if you aren't going to use it then everything is still worth selling. I'm still undecided as to whether or not I want a 1GB Nano or just a 512 Shuffle. I have a 4G iPod 20GB, but I was looking for something to carry around with me more often ... I really think the shuffle might fit the bill for me the best, but it is hard to just skip over the Nano with it's nice screen and all.

So, I don't know what it would be worth, but I'm thinking maybe $30 to $35 but I could be off.