What's my next game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by DrStrangelove, Dec 8, 2006.

1. DrStrangelove macrumors 6502

DrStrangelove

Some of you may (or may not-- fine) remember that I was a WoW head for a while. My wife got sick in July and, rightfully so, I just kinda dropped out of it. I had a lvl 34 Tauren Shaman.

Anyway, about a month ago I tried to get back into it (I loved it before) and for some reason something just wasn't there. It may have to do with too much time away from a character I was leveling everyday. I thought about (and still might try it) starting a new character from the beginning and hopefully I'd find the same fun I did when I left off in July.

Having said that I was wondering-- what's the next game to try? You can use the fact that I really enjoyed WoW as an indicator to what I might like. Aside from WoW I've really never been a big gamer-- so I don't have a great frame of reference.

Obviously it has to run on my Mac (first gen iMac 20" w/ 1.5GB RAM). Suggestions?

2. Antares macrumors 68000

Antares

Heores of Might and Magic V. The Mac port is due to be released by Freeverse Software next month. I never played IV but III was outstanding. The PC version has been getting pretty good reviews.