Whats the going price for a near mint used 16gb Iphone 4?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Shockwave78, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 6502a

Shockwave78

I really need a 32GB now so i posted my 16GB on craigslist, suprisingly when looking up other iphone 4 sellers i barely came up with anything in my state, I found a couple for $500 so i figured i would sell mine for $475 for a quick sale..I have about 20 people wanting it now and none are the nigerian scams at all. Did i post this thing way to low or something?

I am about a week late on the AT&T refurb deals(they were $200 a week ago) so I am paying $450 for a 32GB refurb. And before you go off on me about buying a refurb for that much i have bought about 15 refurbs in the past (buying for $100-$200 and selling for $400-$500 :) ) and they all have been mint phones, good as or better than new in all cases.

Basically after all that nonsense info i just told you...what is a mid price for mint iphone 4 16gb used?

Hey either way in the end I make $25 and get an extra 16gb :)

2. macrumors regular

Check out the successful closed auctions on eBay and go from there.

3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Shockwave78

thanks, Im not sure if i trust ebay anymore though to sell so i stay away from it regarding iphones. I post a 3g there a couple years back and had to list it about 5 times because these morons with 0 feedback kept buying it even though i stated you must have over 20 feedback OR contact me first before buying.

Ill give it a look though

***EDIT** lol...just looked, same thing over and over, all these scammers buying iphones $1000-$4000 for one iphone, ruining peoples auctions...

4. macrumors Nehalem

Applejuiced

Yep, way too many scammers on Ebay.
    Offcouse, I'll give you $5000 for your iphone. It will just be a Nigerian Check:D

5. macrumors 6502a

Shasta McNasty

I just sold a 16gb in mint condition with all accessories still brand new and box to someone for $560 on craigslist. I am now using a 32gb att refurb I paid 216 with tax for :)

6. Guest

Alaerian

This sounds like it would be better suited for the Marketplace. Unfortunately, the OP doesn't have access yet.

7. macrumors 6502a

Shasta McNasty

Sounds like you want to be a moderator, but don't have the credentials :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.