What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Discussion in 'Community' started by zodiac, Feb 15, 2004.

1. zodiac macrumors member

Seriously, don't be shy. As for me.... one time I pointed a laser pointer at someone and she had a heart attack and almost died because she thought a gun was being pointed at her. Good thing the cops didn't find me out.:(

2. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Growing up I did so many stupid things....its hard to even figure out where to start....I do remember being part of a thing that got written up in the local paper and no one ever found out who did it. Its amazing, thinking back on that. There were 4 of us and I think we were all equally scared that we managed to stay silent....:D

But that was more mischievous than bad.....

D

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

I think turning Zodiac into the Mounties for the very public confession of attempted murder ranks up there...

Got to watch out for some of those stupid pranks, they're not as funny from the other side of the steel bars.

4. Toppa G's macrumors 6502

Here's a memo from the chancellor of the university I attend about something I was recently involved in...but not one of the main perps...just someone who was given a "fabricated" key:

"At the end of last semester, it came to our attention that the campus key system had been compromised. According to a University Police investigation, it appears that two students and a university employee broke the key system code and then produced a limited number of keys giving them access to buildings and rooms.

The university has been planning to implement a new key system for the campus with state-of-the-art key technology coupled with card access. The cost of this system will approach a half million dollars. Implementation of the new system is now being accelerated to begin this semester."

5. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

uhh... i think it's a felony to even ask me this question... and for one reason or another, i can't say the worst things i've done... so i'll go for a more mundane one... i once slapped my then-boyfriend hard enough to dislocate his jaw... it's rather troubling because we're taught that domestic abuse is very black and white, but you must understand i had good cause to do it. we popped his jaw back in, no harm done.

sometimes you just have to get someone's attention, in a life-or-death situation...

paul

6. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

7. Dippo macrumors 65816

Dippo

8. Stelliform macrumors 68000

Stelliform

I once ... a long time ago ...

posted a spam post in the forums just to get my post count up. <SOB> <Oh the shame!!!>

9. Dros macrumors 6502

I once started across the street AFTER the "do not walk" sign started flashing. Now, of course, I realize saving those few minutes instead of waiting for the "walk" sign to appear again are meaningless compared to the hours I've spent every week thinking about my crime.

:(

10. Awimoway macrumors 65816

I drank expired milk.

Oh the shame of it.

(Seriously, who's going to fess up to real crimes? I really value being able to sleep well at night. Er, actually I don't sleep well at all, but peace of mind isn't why.)

11. topicolo macrumors 68000

topicolo

I guess the people really dumb enough to actually confess to the real crimes have already been arrested :D

12. Balin64 macrumors 6502a

Balin64

Ummm...

I once screwed the brains out of this conscupiscent woman in a city far from home the night before my girlfriend came to visit me. There. How's that for starters?

13. caveman_uk Guest

caveman_uk

I once got intimate with a friends wife whilst he was downstairs drinking with some other friends....there...I'm not proud of it but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy doing it.:eek:

Edit: less err...blokey language ;)

14. MoparShaha macrumors 68000

MoparShaha

15. vollspacken macrumors 65816

vollspacken

one night a a big summer rock festival on the camping ground, I put hod dog flavored water into an empty beercan in hope that one of my friends would drink it (hawhawhar), but since we were all completly wasted, I forgot about it... when I grabbed what I thought was my beer, I accidently drank out of the hod-dog-water-can...

eeeeeeewwwwwwwww, disgusting!!!

I had to drink four half litre cans of Beck's more, to get rid of that horrible taste...

it was a fun weekend though :)

vSpacken

16. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh

It's amazing, that out of fear of getting caught I will not post what I did. Wow... I'm a horrible person.

Hahaha.. okay once though, there was this girl. We were best friends for like 6 years, and then her Mom got cancer and was really sick, and one day I got mad at her.. and I never called her again. She sent me all sorts of emails wondering why I was mad and I wouldn't reply or tell her or anything.. and I never spoke with her again.

Then her Mom died and I didn't go to the funeral. Mwahahah! Take that!

17. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

The worst thing I ever done was post on Macrumors...

;)

This ISN'T the worst but..When my mom's friends doughters came over I called 911 and blamed it on them....And they got in trouble...*cough*here comes the belt*cough*

18. CmdrLaForge macrumors 68040

CmdrLaForge

You too ?

19. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

You must be from Seattle. Every time I go back there I have to retrain myself to obey pedestrian traffic signals. It must be the only place in the world where people actually pay attention to them, and the police actually give tickets to violators.

20. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    ....too many contenders to choose from.

most fueled by a lethal combination of youthful ignorance, reckless affluence, alcohol, lust and maybe a dash of illicit substances.

thank goodness i've lived long enough to hopefully offset the carnage i left in my wake.

:eek:

21. krimson macrumors 65816

krimson

Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia
    i'll admit i was a REALLY bad boy when i was younger.. well, more bad at least.. for example, i "accidently" set fire to the maintenance shed in the football field across the street from my house.

22. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

oh, the sweet, sweet alure of arson. i know thee well.

paul