Whats your favorite fight

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by vanzskater272, Oct 18, 2006.

1. vanzskater272 macrumors regular

Whats your most favorite fight that you have ever seen.

Mine was when these two girls were fighting and our principal stepped in to stop it and while she was trying to stop it she got punched it the face twice.:D It was the funniest fight ever.

2. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

you mean fights like the ones you can find at www.break.com or ones in wrestling or boxing? I'm assuming you mean cat fights and such I have to say one which 2 juniors in college just went at it... holy **** one guy broke the other guys arm.

3. vanzskater272 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah I mean fights like ones that you have actually seen. Like the one you talked about.

4. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Eh, I don't like much of the street fighting. Of course there was the time when I was a kid in high school and some other kid dating a girl I had ddated, started talking crap. I met him at a park and beat the hell out of him. All his friends were talking crap until they saw him staggering, holding his head. haha.

Then there's the ever so great pillow fights with hot chicks in their pajamas. Mmmmm, pillow fights....

5. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Yeah another fight I have seen was one that ahppened quite awhile back (8th grade where 2 guys tried to jump one guy and the one guy ****ed both the other guys up so bad it was insane, one of the n00bs was out for a week the other had a broken nose. I'm friends with the guy now :D (the 0wnage guy)

6. beatsme macrumors 65816

beatsme

my roommate got into a fight with a French guy (over his soon-to-be-ex girlfriend), and he kinda wailed on him. So the French guy took off running, and my roommate is running after him yelling "The Maginot Line! The Maginot Line!"

that was retarded funny :D
    maybe you had to be there...

7. Mr. Durden macrumors 6502a

I was playing poker in this dive bar one night with my girl friend, who had the not so attractive penchant for getting extremely jealous when other woman gave me too much attention, when guess who comes in? Thats right, this other woman whom I had a one nighter with once upon a time. Well, long story short, the one night stand girl comes over and starts to grabbing my leg under the poker table and before I can explain to her why thats really not a good idea... SHA-BAM! The girlfriend punches her right in the side of the face. Awesome.

So then they really get at it like hard core pros and some guys try to break it up (not me, my girl was fighting like a champ, so I just stayed at the table. Besides, rule #1 of poker, never leave your chips unattended). So my girl friend punches one of the guys right in the mouth! POW! It was a thing of beauty. So after they get pulled apart they keep mouthing off to each other and... you guessed it... right back at it again. Did I mention alcohol was involved? So anyway, alcohol was spilled, a lip was bloodied, a shirt was torn, and a good time was had by all. By the way, has anyone ever noticed that when women fight it seems a bit more vicious than when men fight?

Ahhh yes... best girl friend I ever had. Sure do miss her. Think I'll call her up... :cool:

8. vanzskater272 thread starter macrumors regular

yeah the reason I posted this is because there was a fight in my spanish class. One guy shoved this other guy so he punched him right in the face His nose was so messed up Im sure it was broken.

9. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

Where do you go to school, what with the punched in the face principal and the spanish class with the fighting?

Doesn't sound like the safest feeling learning environment.

10. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Sweet. :p

11. vanzskater272 thread starter macrumors regular

I go to weslaco east. But most of the people who go there dont want to learn. If they did then they would go to scitech cause it is a smart school.Also another fight that happened last week this girl walked up to this girl who was sitting down and just started punching her in the face. it was pretty cool my friend caught it on tape. the girl who was sitting down didnt even get a chance to get up haha.

12. Silentwave macrumors 68000

there was that one time where my former best friend got angry at me and started punching me with all his nonexistent might...(didn't even feel it, and i was a 100 pound weakling!) ....and making fake punching noises during it was great.....

But my all-time favorite? there was that Nekked™ pillow fight that one time... (it ended quite well, thank you :) )

13. Cooknn macrumors 68020

Cooknn

Marvin Hagler vs. Tommy Hearns. 2 all time greats in a 3 round war.

14. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

surprised to see so many (wannabe?) tough guys here in geekland

15. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

hmm i guess u guys have never gotten your asses kicked at one point of your life..

16. Arnaud macrumors 6502

...Am I really the only one to think this thread is a shame ??? :confused:

Laughing about fights? Recording them?
    having a laugh at broken arms and noses ???

Not even mentioning letting your girl into a fight without moving to help her, or similar brainless situations.

Get a life, get real. If you get bored, go and hit a tree with your face, so you can think about pain and consequences.

I'm seriously scared that people like you walk in the street. Cowards with no humanity. Urg.

17. Arnaud macrumors 6502

...Ok, I got carried away in my last post, sorry.

What I meant, in essence, is that I don't support this type of entertainment, making fun of other people's troubles.

18. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

19. MacRy macrumors 68040

MacRy

I'm with you dude. It seems to be folks like these that perpetuate the 'happy slapping' craze. Moronic behaviour. Maybe wouldn't be quite so funny if someone you knew had been on the receiving end of a good kicking and as a result suffered from emotional scars as well as physical ones.

20. Arnaud macrumors 6502

Nicely put.

I was actually looking for the expression, this "happy slapping" mania I heard about.

In the Netherlands, there have been campaigns against the "zinlos geweld" ("senseless violence") for years now, to try to reduce the number of dead youngsters because of violence for the sake of violence - assaulting somebody in the street just for "fun". :(

21. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Not so much a fight, but I was at a Social D concert one night and as I was walking in I saw a guy about 20 feet ahead of me harassing this punk girl. She was obviously telling him to buzz off, and he just as obviously wouldn't take the hint. Being a nice guy, I headed over there to see if she would need any assistance, but before I got there the guy tried to grab her ass as she was walking away. Big mistake. She turned around and landed a fat roundhouse right on his chin. He dropped like a sack of potatos and didn't move for a few seconds.

I was left standing there going "Nice..." :p

22. Unorthodox macrumors 65816

Unorthodox

I don't like fighting....
    Or violence....

I'm so weird.

23. beatsme macrumors 65816

beatsme

on the contrary...and I had it coming, too :eek:

the nice thing about it, though, is that once you've been in a scuffle or two, you realize that it's not that big a deal. That's the real power of the bully: your fear. Once you lose the fear, life gets better.

having said that, if you can avoid a fight...do. Win or lose it ain't worth it

24. bobscliff macrumors regular

bobscliff

I'm pretty non-violent but i admit i get excited at the sight of a fight breaking out at school. it appeals to my baser instincts. that said, here's a pic of me slap-fighting with my friend. it was sanctioned by both parties and was totally retarded. i guess we were just bored. slap-fighting. ugh. i'm on the left.

Attached Files:

25. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I've seen so many fights and been in so many. The fights I usally see end in blood so I try to stay away from that. I'm from the streets so its throw down or get down:)

Thank God for my Grandma

Bless