whats your favorite tv show from itunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by count chocula, Apr 7, 2006.

1. count chocula macrumors 6502a

count chocula

whats your favorite tv show from itunes? personally mine is the office, i have every episode so far.

2. count chocula thread starter macrumors 6502a

count chocula

3. emaja macrumors 68000

Battlestar Frackin' Galactica.

I have the DVDs, so I didn't buy it off ITMS, but it is awesome.

4. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Anything with michelle rodriguez...in it im loving.

Bless

Attached Files:

5. iShane macrumors 6502a

6. virus1 macrumors 65816

virus1

i love lost, the office is pretty good. (i liked it before it was on itunes, so im cooler :cool: :rolleyes: :D)

7. count chocula thread starter macrumors 6502a

count chocula

[/QUOTE]
    definitely, i've been a fan from day one and i take pride in it. i love my office t shirt too. :D

8. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

My fav is Desperate Housewives (even though we can't d/l it here, I still like the show). I can't stand Lost for some reason, it just annoys me.

Those that have mentioned The Office, are you talking about the US version? Because the British version is so much better, so check that out if you can!

9. Caitlyn macrumors 6502a

LOST is great, but I'd rather get the DVD collection of that for the special features to feed my obsession. :p So, for iTunes, I'd have to say The N's South of Nowhere is really great!

10. JimmyB248 macrumors regular

I think either Scrubs or Lost. However, there's some of the old classics I used to watch as a kid, Saved by the Bell, Power Rangers, all that stuff. Great nostalgia.

I'm thinking though, where's ER, Friends, Will & Grace, My Name is Earl, West Wing? They're all NBC, I want those shows! Well maybe not Will & Grace, but it would still bring in a different age group to buying the shows, and they could offer some sort of 'Show Pass' for Friends and other shows that have ended, where you buy every single episode for a discount price.

11. mox358 macrumors 6502

mox358

Another vote for The Office. I hadn't even HEARD of the show before iTunes, now I own all of the episodes. I don't normally watch a lot of TV however. I do want them to add That 70's Show to iTunes. I freakin LOVE that show.