Whats your take on the changes within the DNC?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by stubeeef, Dec 2, 2004.

1. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

link

How does the recent changes in the Democratic Party play with posters here? There has been a lot on the W cabinet changes, how does the DNC changes look to people here?

2. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Are we to filter our opinions merely through the prism of abortion Stu?

Clarification?

3. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Well I guess you don't want to hear what I have to say, since you only want to hear from the Democrats on this board...

4. stubeeef thread starter macrumors 68030

stubeeef

Bfox, Absolutely not.

As most, including myself, have stated many times-they are not behind their party or person 100%. (remember-i don't like assault weapon sales)
    It was striking how stark the contrast thou-kerry and hillary are not lite weights.

It was noticably absent to me that his "promotion" was not discussed here at length, or the changes in the top DNC positions. I thought I would ask. :confused:

5. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Thanks, I'll get back to you...BTW, I am not a Democrat either, though I admit I vote for them more often than not.

6. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

We give up? the old style isn't working, what shall we do?

7. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Since when does the party leadership represent the party?

8. vwcruisn macrumors regular

Im not sure i see any changes really, I don't think the dems would have ever let an overturn of r v wade take place. we can be thankful that people like hilary and kerry are there to help protect our constitution, and not reverse the progress we have already made as a society.

9. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Reid has said he would not let his own opinions stand in the way of what is in the best interests of the Democratic party. That has yet to be put to the test. I'm not really interested much in speculation; I'm waiting to see what'll actually happen.

10. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

I was thinking of that other party ;)