When are new TV episodes available?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by ghall, Oct 6, 2006.

1. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

I bought a season pass for The Office, and since there was a new episode last night, I am awaiting it's arrival on iTunes. Aren't new episodes supposed to be added to iTunes the day after they air? What time does Apple update iTunes?

2. The Toon Master macrumors 6502

usually its the day after or a week after, but lately it has been the day after. Wait till 8:30PM(exactly 24 hours after premire)

3. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

(And then.... wait some more!)

I'm in the same boat... refreshing the music store until it appears. I missed the office last night, so I'm eager to watch.

4. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

Man, The Office is just hilarious. I never get tired of it. Oh well, thanks. I'm sorta' new to this whole season pass thing, so I really don't know what to expect.

5. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

Yeah, I'm new to the pass thing too. I'm actually surprised that it's not up yet, though... I seem to remember TV shows (lost, at least) to come on mid-day after it airs.

Oh well, I can twiddle my thumbs all day...

6. RBMaraman macrumors 65816

RBMaraman

I subscribe to the Multi-Pass for "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" and last Thursday's episode (Sept. 28) was supposed to be available by Friday, but it wasn't available until Monday, October 2.

But, last night's episode was available by 7am this morning.

I hope Apple is working with the networks to improve this delay as the season progresses. Personally, I think all new episodes of any show should be available by 9am EST the morning after they air, at the latest.

7. silentthunder77 macrumors member

yeah what the hell i bought the season pass for the office and the past two weeks they came at like 10 am and this 3rd hasnt come yet SO PISSED:mad:

8. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

Doo-do-doo. Still waiting for The Office. Wow, I expect much better from Apple.