When are you the most bored?

Discussion in 'Community' started by King Cobra, Aug 10, 2002.

When do you come to the forums most?

1. Sunday

1 vote(s)
  2. Monday

0 vote(s)
  3. Tuesday

1 vote(s)
  4. Wednesday

0 vote(s)
  5. Thursday

0 vote(s)
  6. Friday

0 vote(s)
  7. Saturday

1 vote(s)
  8. It depends...

2 vote(s)
  9. Every day I'm bored, so I kill time here!

10 vote(s)
  1. King Cobra macrumors 603

Mar 2, 2002
    When do you have the most time on the forums?

Pops, I'm taking a page out of your new book: Polling people to Death :D Enjoy your stay here instead of your little 8 week training course. :p

BTW, I come here whenever possible, sometimes on weekends, especially when I am not on vacation and when I have class.
  2. jefhatfield Retired

Jul 9, 2000
    sunday has always been the most boring here

i live in a very small rural town (4,400) south of san jose and half of all the businesses are shut down on sunday

i have always liked jobs i have had in the past where i worked on sunday
  3. awrc macrumors regular

Apr 20, 2002
    Milwaukee, WI
    My option wasn't there - never.

I haven't been bored since I was about 15. That summer I spent an entire summer vacation bored out of my mind - so bored, in fact, that I think I broke through boredom and out the other side.

Since then I've always been able to find *something* to do. It's got tricky recently, since I've been housebound with a smashed-up leg since the beginning of June, but I've discoovered that my new ability to sleep-on-demand helps a lot. If I feel I might be about to get bored, I lie on the bed and start reading a dry computer book (current fave is "Inside .NET IL Assembler") and within minutes I've nodded off.

By the time I wake up again, the incipient boredom attack is over. It probably helps that I have GAD and thus find everyday life far too exciting too begin with. What most people would consider boring I consider a pleasant break.
  4. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

i have nothing to do and no one is on macrumors, i assume that is because you all are at work whan you usually post ;) hope they arnt paying you hourlly ;)
  5. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Oct 5, 2001
    San Diego, CA
    I try to check in daily...but not necessarily out of boredom...
  6. dricci macrumors 6502a

Dec 15, 2001
    I'm bored from the time I wake up til the time I go to sleep.
  7. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Jun 25, 2002
    Gone but not forgotten.
    I haven't had a job for over a year, so I hope that's okay with you. No one is paying me to goof off.

I also don't have much need to do much other than school at the moment. I was a workaholic. :(
  8. mac15 macrumors 68040

Dec 29, 2001
    when my internet is out, I have to go and do something else :D

and when there is nothing going on, like with my friends, I need action
  9. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

Oct 12, 2001
    man, this thread is so similar to my "How many times a day do you come here" thread...

oh...well...i have no life...i come here often
  10. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

Jan 2, 2001
    Metairie, LA
    I'm with u...I only get bored when I don't have anything going on...work...play...coffee....exercise...

I almost always find some way to use my time up... ;)
  11. G4scott macrumors 68020

Jan 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I usually get bored on the weekends when there aren't any new rumors and there aren't many people on the forums. If you are truly bored, check out bored.com for some boredom relie.
  12. SilvorX macrumors 68000

May 24, 2002
    'Toba, Canada
    today is boring as hell, but i wish ppl were actually home here...cuz i need one of my friends to hang out with, bah, ah well...as soon as i get home it'll get even more boring
  13. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Feb 24, 2001
    Pretty much every day, I like Friday and Monday because more people are on here. On major events like MW or a product annoucement I just go to IRC because the forums get so crowded.