Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad if they haven't lost it yet, I'm simply curious. Please also say whether you're male or female; I want to know if there's a significant difference between the two demographics. And please, keep responses civil and clean, I don't want any smut in this thread.

I'm 16, but I lost it at 15. I'm a male.

thechidz

macrumors 68000
Jul 25, 2007
New York City
:rolleyes:agreed... this is not the place to discuss these issues. It cool that this site has a wide age range but some topics deserve a private chat room... so I reported the thread sorry. besides, when you grow up you'll realize it isn't as big a deal as when you found out santa clause doesn't exist

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I've seen strange topics on this forum before, like the shaving thread and to what music did you lose your virginity. I didn't really see a difference. And for those interested, I just thought it was an interesting topic, that would probably be answered truthfully, due to the anonymity of the internet.

L

Lau

I've seen strange topics on this forum before, like the shaving thread and to what music did you lose your virginity. I didn't really see a difference.

No, quite right – no one's forced to answer and it's hardly the most racy of subjects. I don't see the outrage by the above posters myself...

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
No, quite right – no one's forced to answer and it's hardly the most racy of subjects. I don't see the outrage by the above posters myself...

Hey, thanks for the support. I though I had crossed a major line there; maybe the first posters were just a little more conservative than I.

However, I can't help but notice that you didn't answer the question...;)

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
I don't see anything wrong with this thread given we've had a thread on a MacBook Pro damaged by female juices recently. :D

I lost mine in 8th grade. I guess I was 15.

Iscariot

macrumors 68030
Aug 16, 2007
Toronteazy
I was born in a small town, and I grew up in an only slightly larger town, so there was certainly a bit of a conservative trend, and the first couple of girls I dated were very much catholic. I lost my virginity literally the first time I got out of that bubble on my own. I think I was eighteen.

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I don't see anything wrong with this thread given we've had a thread on a MacBook Pro damaged by female juices recently. :D

I lost mine in 8th grade. I guess I was 15.

NY school system confuses me sometimes, coming from Philly. I didn't turn 15 until 9th grade, I don't understand how you were 15 in 8th (unless you got held back?). Then again, if it's something personal, you don't have to tell me.

BTW: MBP damaged by female juices? Do you have a link to that thread? That is far too intriguing of a topic not to get further information.

kixsand

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2007
Toronto
You should also be asking how large the community was in which the person grew up...single biggest factor in my opinion. The bigger the city the longer they wait.

My town only had 3000 people and I was one of the ugly ones...so I had to wait till I was 14 to get busy.

:)

LeahM

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2008
If you really want answers, I would suggest a poll, then the conservative members would more likely respond

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
You should also be asking how large the community was in which the person grew up...single biggest factor in my opinion. The bigger the city the longer they wait.

My town only had 3000 people and I was one of the ugly ones...so I had to wait till I was 14 to get busy.

:)

So you're saying the good looking of those 3000 people were getting down at age 11? 12? It's not unheard of, but if you're one of the ugliest (and by your conjecture, one of the latest to lose their virginity), then that's one peculiar town, to say the least.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad if they haven't lost it yet....

First of all, it's nobody's business whether I am or not.

secondly, if you are, be proud of the fact you've hung onto it and will make the first time with the right woman (eg: your wife and best friend.. and by saying that I'm not pre-judging those that have given theirs up) special. Virginity isn't something to be ashamed of.

I resent the phrasing of that remark.

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
First of all, it's nobody's business whether I am or not.

secondly, if you are, be proud of the fact you've hung onto it and will make the first time with the right woman (eg: your wife and best friend.. and by saying that I'm not pre-judging those that have given theirs up) special. Virginity isn't something to be ashamed of.

I resent the phrasing of that remark.

the op probably thinks hes "cool" since he lost it at 15 when he was a child and wants to tell everyone how much of a "man" he is lol

personally, i believe if you dont have the means to support any consequences of your decisions, you shouldnt be engaging in the practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.