Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

When do you shower?

• Total voters

Timepass

macrumors 65816
Jan 4, 2005
for me it when I get back from my 8am class most mornings. I have enough trouble waking up and even if I take on teh night before I feel like I need one after getting up.

*mind you I will take on before an 8am class if I have several class following it. Just right now I only have one class and it all a bunch of guys in there and we dont have any one to impress. And besides most of us look like we just got out of bed.

Two A Day Minimum.

I shower right after walking the dog in the morning. Really no point in doing so b4 hand b/c we walk thruough a wooded area. And every night b4 bed or earlier if I work out. And also b4 going out, wouldn't want to be the smelly friend.

Absolutely after coming home from the bars. I can't get comfy in bed w/ the stench of cigarettes on me. Oh, and after being in the pool or @ the beach (ok I really only go to the dog beach in Annapolis, but that counts blast it!).

hmmm. It seems I spend a lot of time getting clean. ergo I must be a really dirty person :(

SuperSnake2012

macrumors 6502a
Oct 11, 2005
NY
I shower at night. I have long hair and it gets all messed up if I wash it in the morning without giving it time to dry. When my hair is short I'm up for a morning shower :p

jillyb

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2007
Hmm

hey god i feel smelly now, i only shower every second day cosmy hair is so long n takes agesss to dry!! seems like a lot of ppl shower many times a day. duno how ye find the time :)

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
At least once a day, more than once a day if I come home feeling 'sweaty' or 'gross' (which in Florida happens quite often). My girlfriend thinks I'm weird; I always shower once a day, I rarely wear an article of clothing more than one day in a row (with the exception of jeans and occasionally khakis). She's a little less particular about it...but oh well.

JesLam07

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2007
Johnstown, PA
I shower in the morning no matter what day it is. My hair gets oily really fast. Usually by the end of the day it's oily, so I have to shower in the morning to maintain my hair.

ErikCLDR

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2007
Where's the morning and night option?

In the morning- So my hair isn't crazy (my hair isn't really long at all but I get bed head), it also helps me wake up, if I don't shower I feel dirty the rest of the day

At night too- I have a sport usually after school so I am gross from that. Even if I don't have a sport I feel grundgy and going to sleep feeling grungy is disgusting too. I'm not a greasy person at all, I just like to feel clean.

2 showers per day for me.

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
Mornings. Srysly, how can anyone sit and soak in their own crud = bath? :confused: That's just wrong. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.