Hi folks... I'm in the process of convincing my brother that he should get a mac and I think I've got him hooked... But now he asked me a tricky question wether to buy now or wait for Loepard to come out... Well judging by the rumors I've read Leopard might come as soon as march or maybe first june... If the march rumor is correct he wants to wait but if he have to wait until june he want to buy now... Well what do you think is most likely??