when is Shake gonna be aquazified?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by cesar, Sep 14, 2003.

1. cesar macrumors member

when is Shake gonna look like Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack or DVDStudio Pro? I know, you can get Shake for IRIX and Linux, but I wish that for version 3.5 Apple Shake gets an apple look...

[​IMG]

2. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

id ont think it will. final cut and dvd studio pro was built from the ground up. shake and logic are very complicated programs will probably stay the same becuase thats how people have been using it.

iJon

3. FattyMembrane macrumors 6502a

FattyMembrane

also, shake has a large user base that's used to its current interface. if someone came along and changed the entire layout of a program you spent 3 months learning, you'd be screwed. look at any pro video/graphics app, they're all dark. the contrast actually helps a lot when you're doing a lot of editing, that's why apple apps that use the "pro kit" (fcp, soundtrack, dvdstudio, etc.) look different than normal aqua apps.

4. benixau macrumors 65816

benixau

hmmm never thought of that - makes sense (i use FCP4 + DVDSP 2).
    I only wish we could make the menu bars a little bigger ont he windows. I need to move and close windows often (specially in FCP) and i just have a hard time hitting the menu bar as it is so darn small.