When printing on mac...... ????

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by agentphish, Feb 3, 2005.

1. agentphish macrumors 65816

agentphish

How can I adjust the quality settings of my Printer? I have an hp 882c printer and its on my windows box, they are networked together, i can print to it from the mac no problem.

I cant adjust the quality settings. Cant figure out how. When printing from windows there is always a button that says pritner properties or something in the print window and in there I can change good/better/best etc...

I'm a n00b to the mac so please help.

Thanks

2. Norouzi macrumors 6502

OK, I've never used the Windows printer sharing feature on my Mac before, but I know that when printing to my Deskjet 812 I do get the options your asking for. Might it be necesarry to install the necesary Mac drivers for the printer to get all the options? Hopefully someone else will be able to give some defiante advice.

3. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

There is a drop down list of printer options after you select Print... as you can see by my first attachment. Then, you can adjust the colour using colour options.

Sorry, you wanted to change quality options--do that with the Quality & Media selection in the list.

Attached Files: