1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

When should we expect the 32GB version to make it?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by modit, Jun 11, 2008.

?

When do you expect the 32GB iPhone to appear?

1. September '08

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. Macworld '09

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. macrumors 6502

Do you think the new size will be added?

I was thinking for a early September update but whom am I to know?

The true selling point is more space for me anyways. We might be in for a wait.

2. macrumors 65816

Auzburner

I got fed up with waiting in Mid-January and bought the 8GB iPhone - 2 weeks later the 16GB showed up. That did not make me too happy, I'm really hoping they don't do this again. I think I will buy it the first weekend, screw waiting. Sort of predicting a possible 32GB before Christmas release to make those sales for MacWorld 2009 and grab the 10 Million mark.

3. macrumors 6502

True, its just doesn't make sense. Everbody knows there's a demand for it so why mess with those who can't wait.

Being a Canadian and all, I avoided jumping on the iPod touch bandwagon here. Just for the privilege of waiting...this version amounted for little more then the model back in September of last year with a price drop...

Oh well, we make choices right? :rolleyes:

4. macrumors 601

I'm thinking of sometime after the New Year. Just like with the first iPhone, a 16GB was added seven months after the 4GB and GB. It keeps money rolling in for Apple.

I know I will buy a 16GB 3G and when there is a 32GB I will be in. This is what Apple wants us to do.