When the Intel switch is over, will everything be back to "normal"?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by mjstew33, Nov 19, 2005.

1. mjstew33 macrumors 601

mjstew33

Now a day Apple has not been like it's used to. And what I mean is quality. For example. The iBooks battery - they hang out like half way, they creak. A fellow member on the boards, ryannel2003, he's had his iPod mini replaced 4 times. And finally he got a good one. :rolleyes: oh, and the PowerBook screens... lines on a $2,000 + machine? The Rev. A iMacs? And a whole lot more.

When the Intel switch is complete, will things be back to the good 'ol days?

I sure hope so.. :eek: :eek:

2. ryannel2003 macrumors 68000

ryannel2003

Let's not forget the iBook G3 (Dual USB) logic boards, as well as the 1st Generation eMac (nVidia) graphics that had the display issues. I hope everything does return to normal...

3. yoak macrumors 65816

yoak

As long as that´s not normal:rolleyes:

4. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

all growing companies have quality issues, and apple is growing, and i don't think that growth is going to stop anytime soon, in fact, the intel based macs just might cause even more growth for them.

yes there are quality issues, there always are, its how the company addresses those issues is what will matter in the end. apple does need to get a handle on things, and i am sure they will.

remember though too that you hear more 'bad' reports than 'good' because people report that bad and ugly

5. EGT macrumors 68000

EGT

I bloody well hope so as well! I fear it might linger on for a while.

Grrr ... breathe, think happy thoughts.

:rolleyes: