Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Piarco

macrumors 68030
Jun 24, 2004
Londinium
Work at a certain Hospital Trust in London - I ain't being any more specific! About to head to the gym...

Sharewaredemon

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2004
Cape Breton Island
In Trenton, Nova Scotia working for my local schoolboard.

I realised something while reading this thread.

I feel that I notice the London (and Europe) crew from MR more than anyone on this board and I realised why today.

I come into work at about 7 AM Atlantic time and tend to post and browse MR until about 2 PM. This means that the London and European MR users are either at work like me, or coming home from work.

I almost never post after work.

Also I see iGary a lot cause he never sleeps.

:eek:

mfacey

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2004
Netherlands
Palad1 said:
I used to live in Zuidplein, skating to work near 'centraal station ' every morning. God, I sure miss the 'Erasmusbrug' (especially the day I discovered by accident that the last section could move orthogonally :eek: )

Next time you have a groslh, please have a thought for me ;)

Zuidplein isn't exactly the nicest part of town ;)

What do you mean by groslh?? :confused:

riciad

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2005
Ireland
Camp, (the name of our village, not a camp site), Co. Kerry, Ireland.

It's a beautiful day here and I'm just about to head down to the beach with my grand-daughter.

This is a shot looking out over our farm, Our house is in the cluster of trees at the right of the pic halfway up, just a few yards from the beach.

If you look closely, you can just see a bit of the roof and the chimney.

Attachments

• 100_0622.jpg
    100_0622.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 44

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
iSaint said:
These are numerous and myriad examples of a 'hick.' *hic* is what you do at Brown's. :D

This is true... though judging by the amount of mullet touting, wannabe hipster student grads, *hick* would be probably be suitable as well. heh.

macOSX-tastic

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2005
At the Airport. UK
sitting in my student hall room with assorted notes on surface transport systems scattered about my person. as i always say, OMG revision is teh suxx0rz!!!11!!!!!1!111ONE1!!1!!ELEVEN1!!1!!111!!!!

:D

my last exam is tomorrow, and it is also my birthday tomorow too. cause for a celebration-ette methinks. (tomorrow, of course:D)

s

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
Aberystwyth, Wales, UK.

Its on the West Coast, and its a lovely hot day.

Wish I was somewhere in America or Mad Jew land... :eek:

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
josh.thomas said:
Aberystwyth, Wales, UK.

Its on the West Coast, and its a lovely hot day.

Wish I was somewhere in America or Mad Jew land... :eek:

Nah, it's dark down here. Or did you mean the actual Mad Jew land? I hear it used to be off the east coast but sank many thousands of years ago.

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
Chundles said:
Nah, it's dark down here. Or did you mean the actual Mad Jew land? I hear it used to be off the east coast but sank many thousands of years ago.

LOL. :D

I mean your land as well, Chundles.. Australia! Whoop Whoop :p

Would you like me to be your British husband so that I can join you all year round in the sunshine? ;)

(Although, judging by your picture, you might have to wear a wig to the wedding if such things aren't legal yet)

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
It's now 2:30am on Friday morning. I'm lying down in my "living room" watching England v Trinidad & Tobago. They just showed Dwight Yorke with his hand down his dacks giving himself a bit of a rub, I think he may have copped a bit of an impact.... youch...

I say "living room" because it's a little segment of the room that comprises my kitchen, study and living room.

Go Trinidad and Tobago!!

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
vniow said:
At work in downtown SF, currently trying to manually uninstall Symantec from one of their POS W2K machines.

Ugh
I know lots of us talk a lot of crap about Windows software, and sometimes it's undeserved...but Symantec software really is the WORST. Good luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.