where can i buy (not online) close combat first to fight tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Games' started by nhw, Apr 14, 2005.

1. nhw macrumors member

i called the apple store in Santa Clare (valley fair) they said they wont have the game in stock tomorrow, i been waiting this for a long time and i want to buy it tomorrow~ anyone know where i can find it?

thanks

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

3. nhw thread starter macrumors member

hello, jst checked, they dont have it. thanks tho.

4. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

That's weird. I think you might have to buy it online. The Apple Store and Comp USA are about the only places that sell mac games.

5. invaLPsion macrumors 65816

invaLPsion

In the Midwest we have Gamestop, a chain owned by Barnes & Nobles. They have a mac section and could have the game in stock tomorrow. :cool:

Just a guess, because retailers don't normally care to get mac games in store on release date.

6. nhw thread starter macrumors member

Bayarea sucks.... i went to the Apple store, GameStop, EB games, CompUSA, BestBuy, Circus City..........i cant belive they dont have it....damn, i should've preorder it, but u kno. how u want to actually go to the store on the launch day and get it, the feeling are different~ haha...

7. nhw thread starter macrumors member

****, i jst want share. i found it at FRY's. I called when i was checking it but they said they dont have it and i even looked on the website and it wasnt there. So......... i duno why but i actually went there and found it. so just thought i share anyhow =) hahaha