where can i get an ibook g4 for a good price

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by rtkcandy, Oct 13, 2005.

1. rtkcandy macrumors newbie

hi there.ive just joined thisforum and
    im wondering if anyone can help me.
    i'm looking to buy a ibook g4 new or refurb
    but im having trouble finding somewhere that are selling them fora good price.i need somewhere that can post to the uk also.
    im guessing the cheapest option would be a refurb but i have no information on where i can find them.please help me out
    links orany infowould be much appriciated:)
    cheers :p

candy xxx

2. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

Yes and on that page... go over to the right hand side w/ the bright red SAVE tag, that will take you to the refurb/ sale section.

3. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I think that a iBook refurb from the Apple Store is a good deal. They have been checked over by Apple. Will still get the one warranty and can extend to 3 years with AppleCare.

4. rtkcandy thread starter macrumors newbie

?????

lol
    i have checked on the aplle uk store and i dont think there is currently any ibook refurbs there

please correct me if i am wrong tho.if you can see any on there please tlel m e i might just be stupid and cnat see them lol

cheers again xxx

5. rtkcandy thread starter macrumors newbie

6. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

That's too bad... :( Just a few weeks ago there were threads talking about how the UK site had so many refurbs up for grabs.

Hmm... I guess you could call around to the different Apple stores and see if they have any refurbs in stock for sale? :eek: I personally don't trust ebay.

7. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

sometimes the stores will sell the demo models... especially when new ones are on the way... like the rumors are saying...

might be worth looking in to