Where can I get Myriad font?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by Kardashian, Apr 4, 2006.

1. macrumors 68020

Kardashian

Hey there kids!

A few weeks ago I found a website with the free Myriad font, I think there were about 8 variations and they came as a pack - the Apple version was also there - semi bold is it?

Anyhoo, after upgrading, I forgot to save the fonts.. and I have now lost it.

Does anyone know where I can obtain the fonts for the same ol' price of FREE, or could send them on?

Thanks guys :)

2. Guest

iGary

3. macrumors member

Sam/B

i've got a few myriad normal, pro, condensed, wild, mm etc I can send you or anyone else over messenger if you want. Pretty useful they are look great in headings.

4. macrumors newbie

5. macrumors 6502a

pit29

If you've got Illustrator, it's likely on your harddrive already. Right-click on the Illustrator icon, "Show package contents", then Required/Fonts/...
    :cool:

6. macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

I thought if you have a mac you have Myriad? Or is that Myriad Pro :confused:

7. macrumors newbie

Well no. The Mac does not even come with Century Gothic.
    If you buy Office for Mac they are very kind, and fill up your harddrive with various fonts, such as Century Gothic.:)

-KM. vbykm.wordpress.com

8. macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

Yes I was aware of that, I wasn't sure that Myriad was installed by default on Mac OS X because Apple uses Myriad Pro as their branded font.

9. macrumors newbie

and many moons later...

am having a look round for a myriad font for a student who can't afford the pro version...If anyone knows where I might be able to find one or could PM me the link would be much obliged. thanks :)

10. macrumors Core

iBlue

I want to help you out if only because I love it when newbies search. :) However you don't have enough posts for me to be able to PM you. You could go answer a few threads (you need 5 posts, IIRC) and drop me a PM when you're finished and I'll give you a link to download a ZIP.

11. macrumors G4

Look at your Keyboard Viewer to see which fonts you have installed on your computer.