Where can I go online that I can find out what was played in the past?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by johnbro23, Apr 10, 2006.

1. johnbro23 macrumors 6502a

For example, I want to know if Desperate Housewives was new last night. I don't know, because ABC advertises new shows like its a new show every week (you need to pay attention and watch for the "all new").

2. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

I can't answer your question in general sense, but DH wasn't even on last night (extended Extreme Makeover Home Edition), and GA was a repeat.

3. johnbro23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

That's usually how I answer these kinds of questions...I jsut head over to a DH or Lost forum and find out that way...but thats a little too cumbersome.

4. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

don't think it was. my DVR is set to series record that show and it never appeared in my listings. (yes, my dirty secret is out, i watch deperate housewives., ok?) :p :eek:

not sure about a site that lets you know what you've missed, short of going to a spoiler site. <shrugs>

5. johnbro23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I usually end up heading to the EyeTV guide site and schedule to record it. But the only downside to that method is I need to remember to go there every week or so, because you can only see two weeks in advance.

I went to tvguide.com...their site goes one day back so I figured it out. I didn't miss anything.

Thanks for the help.