Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 87

Duff-Man

Contributor
Dec 26, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
Duff-Man says...hello everyone! I am still around but pretty occupied with so many other things...I kinda miss posting sometimes and will *try* to stop by a little more often...there some really cool people here are I really ought to keep in touch and interact a little more, it's fun a good distraction from the day-to-day things that keep me away all too often.....oh yeah!

nitynate

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2006
Clearwater, FL
Duff-Man says...hello everyone! I am still around but pretty occupied with so many other things...I kinda miss posting sometimes and will *try* to stop by a little more often...there some really cool people here are I really ought to keep in touch and interact a little more, it's fun a good distraction from the day-to-day things that keep me away all too often.....oh yeah!
.....oh yeah! :D

Duff-Man

Contributor
Dec 26, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
Vienna is special because I went there over spring break with my symphony. We stopped by Salzburg, too :p

It's such a beautiful city and so full of historic places and has SUCH good eateries. :)

Also, the Vienna Natural History Museum, IS SO COOL!! I saw some pics on flickr, wanted to go, but never quite had time. Supposed to be really creepy. :) :D

Duff-Man says...I actually did end up in Vienna...but only to change planes on my way to Moscow...but still...someday. I know I will be going to Moscow again to see my friends so when the time comes I will make sure I get some time In Austria as well...oh yeah!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.