Where is Jack Bauer on itunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by princealfie, Mar 29, 2006.

1. princealfie macrumors 68030

princealfie

Just wondering why FOX hasn't released this season's 24 on itunes yet. Just getting very impatient over being able to download Jack's adventures on my ipod.

Plus with Family Guy and Simpsons on FOX itunes need to get those too!

2. atszyman macrumors 68020

atszyman

As far as I can tell Fox does not have any agreement with iTunes for making shows available... yet. Until that happens we won't see any Fox shows on iTunes.

3. Erendiox macrumors 6502a

Erendiox

There has been news pointing to fox opening a deal with the itunes music store. I'm sure something will happen soon. I too want to see 24 online. :)

4. aricher macrumors 68020

aricher

Countless threads on this topic already. Anyhow, there were interviews in BusinessWeek and the New York Times a month or so ago where Murdoch stated that he doesn't believe in the iTunes business model. He wants his compnay to have as much control as possible and said that they wouldn't make the move to iTunes. He said that they would soon have their own delivery system. He also, foolishly said that he can see a day when people will download a 20 second joke snippet from Family Guy to show to their friends.

Yeah - great idea. "Hey everyone, gather 'round my cell to watch this hilarious bit." Not.

My guess is that Murdoch will cave and Fox will eventually come to iTunes.

5. princealfie thread starter macrumors 68030

princealfie

Yuck, that wasn't the answer I wanted to hear. Very depressing. Back to ripping my 24 DVD's again :(

6. calculus Guest

calculus

Stop complaining! At least you have some TV shows to download! Sorry, envy got the better of me.

7. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

have fun... 24 episodes times 4 season.... :eek: