Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HydroMan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2004
Luton. Lutonshire.
I've just installed Panther on my external HD and checked the option for installing Quicken 2004 but can only find an 8kb .src document, Quicken apparently is 35Mb, am I missing something here :confused: ,I'm not particularly bothered about not being able to use Quicken (never used it before), it's just that I'm bothered about the 35Mb that I may have lost.

varmit

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2003
HydroMan said:
I've just installed Panther on my external HD and checked the option for installing Quicken 2004 but can only find an 8kb .src document, Quicken apparently is 35Mb, am I missing something here :confused: ,I'm not particularly bothered about not being able to use Quicken (never used it before), it's just that I'm bothered about the 35Mb that I may have lost.
Just so you know, it was most likely just a 15 day trial or something. You might as well go out and buy it and install it. Did you really think intuit would give that out for free.

HydroMan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2004
Luton. Lutonshire.
varmit said:
Just so you know, it was most likely just a 15 day trial or something. You might as well go out and buy it and install it. Did you really think intuit would give that out for free.
Nope just can't find it full stop. I hate the fact of wasting HD space hence the question where is it, I want to get rid of it but can't find it, that's if it's there?, looking more into it why offer to load something when nothing is on offer, at least MS Office is visible and removable

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.