where is todays update???

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by aethier, Feb 18, 2003.

1. aethier macrumors 6502a

aethier

I was just wandering where the weekly mac update is. or has Apple finished all the updating they had planned for the past three or for weeks.
    if so when do you people we will see the new iPods??
    anyways...

-aethier

2. TyleRomeo macrumors 6502a

Re: where is todays update???

ok guys apple is not going to roll out a new product out every 2 weeks. take it easy on them.

You got new ibooks and powerbooks right before the holidays, newer powerbooks at macworld, and new imacs, powermac, monitors and the xserve ohhh yeah the xserve raid. That the entire line up updated in the past 3 months. I think this is incredible.

Anyone bitching about a new Powebook should be ashamed of themselves. give apple a break. you'll see new iPods sooner of later, and each product wil be updated, and eventually the G5 will come out.

Personally id like to see it at Macworld this summer and have steve go into details about the processor rather then just having just some random release date with G5s inside. This is why I think we have the new lower prices on the powermacs. becasue once the G5 comes out people will shell out $3500 for them. We shall see this summer.

Tyler

3. RBMaraman macrumors 65816

RBMaraman

Well, let's see....today is Tuesday, so according to my calender there still 3 DAYS LEFT IN THE WEEK! Apple doesn't just release stuff on Tuesday's. It could be any day. Just wait and see what happens.

4. WannabeSQ macrumors 6502

well, this is a rumor site, and we always have to have something to bitch about being updated, it will never end!!!!