Where should I get a Wii?

Discussion in 'Games' started by JW008, Nov 19, 2006.

1. JW008 macrumors 6502

So I didn't preorder and I didn't camp out and it's twenty til 10:00 on Sunday morning. I know I'm pretty much out of luck, but I'm wondering if anyone has any practical suggestions?:D Thanks!

2. 7on macrumors 601

7on

3. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

BB is your best bet, but could also be the worse since it's the most popular, but they are gettin the most (probably).

4. JW008 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yah, no such luck at BB, Target, or Wal-Mart. I guess it's for the best, though since my dissertation prospectus is due Tuesday!

Still, if anyone has any ideas, let me know...

5. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

Check the lesser known places like Gamecrazy and don't even try places that took pre-orders. But you're pretty much out of luck at this point.

6. macdaddy121 macrumors 6502a

Yeah, just wait until Monday next week....one week of patience and you should be seeing a few on shelves.

7. dan-o-mac macrumors 6502a

dan-o-mac

Pay the full amount up front and tell them to give you a call as soon as the next shipment comes in. That's what I did this morning when I picked up my Wii.

8. wPod macrumors 68000

wPod

Toys R Us was supposed to get a lot in. there were 170 at the midnight opening i went to (which was sold out by the end of the line, i was 125!). It also sounds like they will get about 200 in before christmas. so that might be a good place to look in the future. i went to a target this morning and they said they will have some by thanksgiving. so it sounds like there are a lot shipping to different places. im trying to find one b/c i want my own, now that i got one for my brother and am really enjoying playing it!

9. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Check any local game shop....you might just lucky and come home a Wii-nner:D (I'm sorry I had to)

Bless