Where the hell is 10.4.9?

Discussion in 'Event Archives' started by NEENAHBOY, Jan 10, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502

I was really expecting it to be released yesterday, especially with those reports a couple weeks ago of it being seeded to the devs.

2. Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

I would expect it to be released late this month or early next month if the usual timetable from seeding to release is followed. It is of course dependent on what bugs crop up and how long it takes to fix them, but 4-6 weeks after seeding seems pretty typical for these releases.

3. macrumors G4

Chundles

That was just one build of 10.4.9, there can be a number of builds seeded to developers before the final version is released. It's probably coming soon but there's no guarantee, it'll come out when it's ready.

4. SMM
    macrumors 65816

SMM

And you really expect someone here is going to answer that for you? :rolleyes:

5. macrumors 6502a

failsafe1

Hang on I will call Steve's number that flashed on the screen during the keynote. I am sure he will let me know. :p

6. thread starter macrumors 6502

Of course not. I wasn't expecting a serious answer, just like I'm sure theprizefight wasn't really expecting a serious answer to his "Where the hell is iLife 07?" question either.