Where To Buy QC3's

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by lexus, Sep 4, 2006.

1. lexus macrumors 68000

lexus

I need to get my self some Bose QC 3's but am not sure where. I will in the UK later this month but am not sure if they have them (I checked Amazon UK and Apple UK). They are opening a Bose store on Regent Street soon but I am not sure when exactly). Otherwise I will be in NY in Oct and Probably LA in Nov I cant be bothered to wait that long though. So does anyone know if I can get them in London?

Thanks

2. lexus thread starter macrumors 68000

lexus

3. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

Your best bet is to call bose and order, or order directly from their website. Thats how i got my QC2s

4. lexus thread starter macrumors 68000

lexus

Does any one have QC3's if so how do you like them

5. SpankyPenzaanz macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

Most of the apple store i have been to have preety good about having them if you want them now but you can always get them online from bose, apple, or any other reputable reseller that sell bose products

6. DXoverDY macrumors 6502a

Call ahead and ask if they'll have any in stock. If not, ask if they do a web order. This will allow them to charge you, and directly ship to your house from the factory. They may or may not do this outside of the U.S.

If that fails, order right from Bose and they will do the shipping straight to your house.

They're great headphones. Designed for canceling out ambiant white noise. Jet engine noise, road noise while driving (as a passenger!), dorm rooms... while listening to music most people cannot hear anything else. Using them as noise cancelling headphones (ie. with the cables unattached) you can still hear things but they are muffled, you can still hear voices, but it makes a big difference.

Try both the QC3's and the QC2's. Some prefer the around the ear fit rather than the on-ear fit. The QC2's use an alkaline battery, QC3's use a rechargable Li-ion (20-25 hours of use roughly).

7. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

CNET did a review and they suggested that the QC2s still have the edge in overall practicability over the QC3s