Where to find a particular ind. film?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by solidgoldmini, Mar 20, 2006.

1. solidgoldmini macrumors regular

Sep 14, 2004
    In a house. On a street. In a city.
    Hello all-knowing MacRumors Community,

This may be kind of a dumb question, but there's a lot of you out there, so I figure someone might know the answer. I saw a short independent film some time ago on the Independent Film Channel on TV. It was an hour long show that included a few short films. One of the films was called "Lovely" and it involved a tea lady who worked in an office building serving the employees tea, and an inspector of some kind who I think was a safety inspector or something. She serves people tea on her usual dreary route up the building while he is doing his checklist on his way up, and they eventually meet on the roof. There is also a scene where the tea lady dances with a co worker and a small wind up turtle aptly named "Mr. Turtle." Does anyone know where I can watch/download this little film? For some reason I enjoyed it, and I would once again like to see Mr. Turtle dance, but I can't find a place to actually watch/download it. I found out on www.imdb.com that it's directed by Graham Drysdale. Any ideas?
  2. clayj macrumors 604

Jan 14, 2005
    visiting from downstream
    Why don't you try e-mailing him directly? I've found his e-mail address and will PM it to you.
  3. grahamdrysdale macrumors newbie

Apr 1, 2008
    Lovely - short film

Hello solidgoldmini ... and many apologies ... I think you contacted me a VERY long time ago about a "Lovely" DVD copy ? ...

I now have some NTSC copies ... If you forward your address I'll post one on to you.

Apologies again.

Graham Drysdale