Where to find an Xbox bundle online?!

Discussion in 'Games' started by selloutvixen, Dec 9, 2004.

1. selloutvixen macrumors member

selloutvixen

I'm having issues. I want to get my boyfriend an Xbox bundle for christmas. I know, I know. I waited until the last minute. BUT. I've been broke until the arrival of my christmas bonus check. He's such a good guy and deserves a shiny new Xbox from santa-selloutvixen. ;)

I checked Toys R Us, they're out, along with Target, Best Buy, and Gamestop. Circuit City is the only one so far that I've seen actually have them in stock. I'm talking strictly online shopping. I need to be able to buy it online and have it shipped to my work. If I receive it a little after Christmas this is okay, since we're not exchanging gifts until New Years. I have no car, and it would be difficult for me to buy it WHILE he's with me.

I'm not looking to buy one AFTER christmas, because then I miss on the 2 months of Xbox live, along with the other goodies that come in the bundle.

In short, does anyone know where to find one of these with reasonable shipping online? The soonest I can buy it is tomorrow morning when my payroll gets direct deposited. Thanks in advance!

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

if you or someone you know has memberships to either costco or sams club thats another place to look

3. selloutvixen thread starter macrumors member

selloutvixen