where to get an ipod mini

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by friendlyghost, Mar 15, 2004.

1. friendlyghost macrumors member

So, does anyone have any idea who will have ipod minis in stock and when? Please advise the impatient.

2. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

What color would you like? The local store has some, I could pick one up for you if you wanted.

3. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

They had them in the Apple Store Charlotte on Saturday. I think they only had pink and gold though.

4. kewwl macrumors newbie

Hello,

Not sure if anyone reads this forum anymore but I'm looking for a NEW PINK MINI IPOD and can't find any at the local stores. Can anyone else get ahold of one?

Thanks,
    kewwl

5. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Have you tried the Apple store? ;)

I'm sure you could get a Pinkie off an online store somewhere. I'm not American, so as a Canadian, the only store I really know of is Best Buy. Try them, I guess.

6. kewwl macrumors newbie

We do not have an Apple store here. I've tried Best Buy, they only have the original. I've looked for the pink online for days but find them running $299.99 - $349.99. That's more than the regular IPOD. I want to get it for the original $249.99 and I need it before August 5. Majority of places are sold out. Any stores in Los Angeles, Fresno, or San Diego have a pink one? If so, provide the telephone number to it. I live in Bakersfield, CA.

Thanks
    kewwl

7. papersushi macrumors regular

Best way to do it at least place an order with Apple online direct, its first come first serve basis. They don't actually charge your card until its shipped, that way at least you have an order in the que. If by luck you do find the right color one you are looking for locally, just call Apple cancel your pending order.

I have seen some of my friends been looking for an iPod mini locally for 4-6 weeks with no luck, if they have placed order with Apple, they would have received it within 3-4 weeks.

8. JOD8FY macrumors 6502a

JOD8FY

You live in California? There must be 30 Apple Stores in that state. My advice is to take a road trip and get one at an Apple Store.

Happy hunting, :)
    JOD8FY

9. comictimes macrumors 6502a

comictimes

Look in office depot. Their website has them, so their stores may too...

10. realityisterror macrumors 65816

realityisterror

target also carries ipods... and i like target...

reality