Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jostub01

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2007
I'm looking to get an iTouch.... Even after the faulty screens and such. But I don't know here to get one in stores. Most are out of stock. Since tommarow is the street launch date, do you think stores will have them on the shelves tomarow? (cant spell tommarow)

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA
Most stores were sold out today, what makes you think that it would change tomorrow? If the touches were available today, they would have been available to purchase today. Apple is releasing them into the market as they can... they aren't going to flood stocks tomorrow.

Also, 28 September is just the date that it said that they would SHIP by from the Apple online store. This does not mean that all stores would have them in stock tomorrow.

savar

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2003
District of Columbia
I'm looking to get an iTouch.... Even after the faulty screens and such. But I don't know here to get one in stores. Most are out of stock. Since tommarow is the street launch date, do you think stores will have them on the shelves tomarow? (cant spell tommarow)

I think the best way is Best Buy. You can search in store inventories online to figure out which ones have them. I did this while I was at the car dealer getting my car serviced on Monday...turns out the Best buy across the street got them in that morning and I got the last one.

It wasn't on display either. It was locked in a cabinet underneath the ipod display (which did have new nanos and classic, BTW).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.